Immigration, Visas and Permissions

We are a complete immigration advisory, with specialized Canadian Government-certified advisory services for the acquisition of tourism, study, work and permanent residence visas for our clients and their entire family.

To begin planning your trip to Canada, it is important to identify the purpose of the trip, apply for your passport and apply for a Canadian or Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) visa for entry into the country.

Discover the most varied types of visas.

Tourist visa

The tourist visa is the document issued by the Canadian government for those who are aiming to visit the country or take courses lasting up to 6 months. Remembering that the holder of this visa can not work under any circumstances. Know more about the benefits of the tourist visa.

Study Visa

A study visa is required for courses longer than 24 weeks, colleges and / or universities. A differential for the holder of this visa, who will take a higher level course, is that he will have a work permit of 20 hours per week.
Learn more about student rights.

Open Work Visa

This type of visa will be provided to the spouse who will accompany a student. It will have the same duration as the spouse’s course.

Closed work visa

This visa can be obtained through a job offer from a Canadian company. Depending on the status of the contractor the company may or may not apply for the famous Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
See additional information on Closed Work Visa.


The Postgraduate Work Permit (PGWP) is the document requested upon completion of a college, where the applicant will be entitled to an open work permit of 40 hours per week and the possibility to stay in the country for the same duration as the student. provided the applicant complies with the rules set out in the legislation. The lead applicant’s spouse will also have the right to renew his or her open work permit, but be aware of the requirements and restrictions imposed by the government, as one condition is that the lead applicant must have a full-time employment contract, within National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0, A or B.
Understand more about PGWP.


If your goal is to immigrate to Quebec Province, you will need to apply for the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). This document will give you the possibility to obtain a Permanent Resident Visa in Canada. You will be able to purchase CSQ through the Qualified Worker program upon completion of a college depending on the type of diploma and workload or after a one-year work experience in Quebec with proof of B2 in the French language.
Quebec is the only province in Canada that has the autonomy to select a candidate, that is, it can select who has the ideal profile to work with and suit the local economy.
Understand more about CSQ.


There are some options for acquiring PR, but this will depend on the province and program chosen for the immigration process. Permanent residence is the goal of immigrants who have decided to immigrate to Canada. With this status, the resident can live in the country without the need for any other visa, besides having the same rights as a Canadian citizen, being prevented only from exercising the right to vote. After a specified time with the RP and meeting government requirements, you can start the Canadian citizenship demand.
Learn more about PR.